Android MobilePASS+ Enrollment
Modified on: Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 11:27 AM
Follow these step-by-step instructions to install the MobilePass Multi-Factor
Authentication (MFA) Application on your Android Phone
Once you’ve installed the MobilePASS+ Application on your phone, you will be
enrolled and ready to use MFA
- In the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for MobilePASS+ and install the app.
- Open the email from SASUS, titled Safenet Trusted Access Service Self-enrollment, from your work computer. Within the email, tap the hyperlink in the body.
- In the web page that opens, tap the drop-down under “Please select a supported device below, and follow the instructions” and select your device type (Android). This will display a QR code. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the QR code.
- On your Android device, open the MobilePASS+ app. Tap the Activate button within the MobilePASS+ app. If prompted, allow MobilePASS+ access to the device’s camera. Point the camera at the QR code shown on your computer desktop.
- On the Create a PIN code screen, enter a code in the PIN box, enter it again in the Confirm PIN box, and then tap OK.
- On the Activation Successful screen, tap Done. This completes the enrollment process.
- To confirm you’ve successfully enrolled, make sure you see the following in the MobilePASS+ app:
If you encounter issues during this procedure, need assistance, or if you have any questions, please
contact IT Support at:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.