***Due to new security standards password complexity has been enabled and you will be required to change your password every 90 days. Your new password must meet the following requirements:
Microsoft Password Comlexity Requirements
- Must contain 3 of the following 4 combinations:
- Uppercase characters
- Lowercase characters
- Special Characters
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Can not reuse the last 4 passwords
- Cannot change password if it has changed within the last 24 hours
Passwords can be changed at any time by performing the following steps on your computer. Your new password will have strict requirements and must be secure. Please see notes below about password requirements.
**If you are signed in to Ax, you will need to first log off Ax by pressing Ctrl + Alt + End and clicking "Sign Out" option.
- Sign-in to the computer with your current username/password
- Simultaneously press Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard.
- Click the Change Password option.
- Enter your current password in the first text box
- Enter your new password in the following 2 text boxes