Adding Company Email to Iphone
Modified on: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:44 PM
Adding an Exchange account on the iOS device:
- For iOS 14: Go To Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
For iOS 12/13: Go To Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account
For iOS 11: Go To Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account
For iOS 10: Go to Settings > Mail > Account > Add Account
- On the Add Account screen, tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the full email address in the Email field and your mailbox password in the Password field, then tap Next.
- The device will try to configure the Exchange server address automatically.
- Username: specify the full email address
- The device offers to immediately sync with the Exchange server. If you choose not to sync at this time, you can turn on calendar and contact syncing later in Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Account, tap on your account.
- By default, Exchange ActiveSync pushes new data to your device as it arrives on the server. If you prefer to fetch new data on a schedule or to only pull new data manually, go to Settings > Fetch New Data to change the settings.
- To change how many days worth of data is synced to your device, go to Settings > Mail > Account, select your account. The default setting is three days.
- To complete the setup process, tap Save and wait for the iPhone to test your incoming and outgoing mail settings and connect to your mailbox.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.