Create a contact group
- On the Navigation bar, choose People in the lower left hand corner of the Outlook 365 App.
- Select Home > New Contact Group.
- In the Contact Group box, type the name for the group.
- Select Contact Group > Add Members ,
and then select an option:
- Select From Outlook Contacts.
- Select From Address Book.
- Select New E-mail Contact.
- Add people from your address book or contacts list, and choose OK. To select multiple people, hold down the Ctrl key as you choose members.
- Choose Save & Close.